Thursday, April 7, 2011

Action.

Firstly let me make a statement.

"I reject the offer of $3.55 for my shares in Cellestis"

Now.

If we are to achieve a better outcome for ourselves then we must work together towards that. There are probably only a handful of times in most persons lives where they need to stand up and be counted. This is one of those times for us.

Over the coming days we will need to better define our final objectives and put together an action plan. Regardless of what these may be, our first step is to build a communication structure. To that end, I have put in place a simple mechanism to collect details of shareholders who wish to support this fight. At this stage I am not asking anybody to commit to any action or outcome - simply a desire to act to achieve a better outcome than that currently being proposed.


It is vitally important that we have as many people as possible register on the form linked below. It doesn't matter how many shares you have - every vote is vitally important. Whatever action we, as a group, decide to take it will only succeed ifeach and every one of you registers. Furthermore, there are many shareholders that will not see this post. I am relying on you to spread this word. Email it to every person that you know that is a CST shareholder. Speak to everybody that you know is a CST Shareholder. Repost this on every forum, blog, website that you have access to. 

At this stage I am only asking for very basic information from you. I do, however, know that we all value our privacy. I promise to you that the personal information that you provide will not be made available publicly and will only be used for the purpose of this action. At the end of this action all information provided will be destroyed. I think that everybody here knows that I am a man of my word.

As a show of good faith I am willing to do something that I have never done before.

My name is Vic Bula and I can be contacted at forrestthinks@gmail.com.

Make no mistake. This is a battle that we can win.


Please Register Here.

No comments:

Post a Comment