Wednesday, April 6, 2011

What to do?

I have been asked by many people why I have not yet commented more on this issue. The reason is simply that we (the shareholders) have a number of courses open to us to achieve a number of different outcomes and I want to be sure in my mind that my actions achieve the best possible outcome for us, the shareholders.


One of those options is to sell the Company into the takeover. I can say that, clearly, the current offer of $3.55 per share is insulting and a long way lower than a price that I would want before I was to accept the option of selling the Company.


I can also confidently state that we now have well in excess of the required 25% of shares to stop this takeover, if, in the end, we determine that that is the best course of action to take.


All I ask of everybody is that we work together towards achieving a better outcome for ourselves than has been proposed. Please maintain your interest and convictions - don't roll over to this deal. Together we can improve the position of every one of us.


I have been pretty much strapped to my computer for the last two days. I am now going to take a break and play with my dogs. I need the reassurance that they provide.



No comments:

Post a Comment